THE EWATER SYSTEM PROVIDES CLEANING WITHOUT CHEMICALS
THE EWATER® SYSTEM, FEATURING THE POWER OF THE LOTUS® PRO FROM TERSANO®, PROVIDES CLEANING WITHOUT CHEMICALS FOR HEALTHIER PROPERTIES AND A HEALTHIER PLANET.
SUSTAINABILITY MATTERS! GET TO KNOW AQUEOUS OZONE EWATER!
Whether an office building, school, hotel or sports facility, cleaning typically involves a variety of chemical products. Carpets, floors, windows or counters — locker rooms, bathrooms or dining halls — the average cleaning cart carries multiple spray bottles for individual purposes. Now, ewater simplifies the process. The eWater System provides cleaning without chemicals using safe, natural and effective aqueous ozone ewater (ewater) to replace most cleaning chemicals, with the training, support and lifetime warranty. Better for your workers, better for your facility, better for your bottom line.
The patented technology of the lotus® PRO transforms ordinary tap water into the world’s most effective chemical-free commercial cleaner. It eliminates germs, odors, stains, mold, mildew and other contaminants on any item or surface before changing safely back into water and oxygen.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS.
Aqueous ozone ewater from the lotus® PRO is a powerful oxidizer that
- effectively cleans & deodorizes – Green Seal GS-37 certified
- provides sanitizing for germ removal during general cleaning – Green Seal GS-53 certified as a safe sanitizer
- requires no PPE – minimal safety training
- eliminates risk of mixing with other chemicals
- eliminates risk of handling concentrates
- no fumes – non-caustic – non-toxic
- shown to reduce slips & falls
- converts safely back into oxygen (O2) after use
- is 100% chemical free – no toxins, carcinogens or chemical residue
- can be used on hard and soft surfaces from floors to toilet bowls to carpet & upholstery
- qualifies for LEED points when replacing chemicals
Stephen Ashkin, regarded as the “father of green cleaning”, says this about engineered water:
“Using engineered-water cleaning systems means no cleaning chemicals need to be packaged in containers or boxes, saving packaging costs and resources. No cleaning chemicals reduces transport needs and their environmental impact. Chemicals left on surfaces can often cause rapid resoiling of floors, carpets, and other surfaces. This is eliminated with engineered-water cleaning systems.” Read his comments here.
Easy to install, maintain and work with, endorsed by customers for its safety, effectiveness and cost-savings, it will deliver the same impact on your housekeeping and custodial efforts, be they large or small. For people, planet and profit!
Here’s a great testimonial about the value of ewater from the perspective of a custodian.
THE lotus® PRO INSTALLS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!
|READY FOR USE IMMEDIATELY!
Quickly installs in a custodial closet or storage room — all you need is:
NEXT: THE EWATER CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING FAQ
IT SOUNDS GREAT, BUT HOW MUCH DOES THE EWATER SYSTEM COST?
Your bottom line is an important part of the value. If you’re a school, office building, sports venue (or anything similar) you likely spend more money on your current cleaning products than The eWater System would cost. It is matched to your needs and priced as a monthly program so that it can be easily adopted, replacing your current chemical purchases. Contact us to talk about your facility needs.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE OTHER COST SAVINGS?
- Eliminates need to purchase, transport, distribute, store, mix and restock chemical products
- Significantly improves productivity – more will get done in less time
- Lack of residue means surfaces stay cleaner longer further improving productivity
- Lack of residue means surface finishes are not degraded
- Saves versus conventional cleaners (gallon to gallon)
- Reduction in sick days due to chemical exposure
- Lowers maintenance costs related to cleaning equipment maintenance
WHAT IS STABILIZED AQUEOUS OZONE?
Aqueous ozone is the result of ozone, created from the air, being infused into water. The extra oxygen atom turns O2 into O3, which makes it a powerful oxidizer. The unit creates stabilized aqueous ozone, which simply means its effective life has been extended and which we call simply, ewater. The water-based form makes it easy to use in spray bottles, mop buckets, auto scrubbers and more. The technology to stabilize the product is unique to the lotus® PRO.
WHAT CAN I USE IT FOR?
This ewater is a versatile cleaner that does the work of general purpose cleaners. The presence of extra oxygen activates the water to dislodge and lift dirt and debris. Glass and all-purpose cleaners, light degreasers, plus floor, carpet and upholstery cleaners are all replaced by it. The powerful oxidizing ability of ozone makes it a deodorizer and even provides an extra measure of sanitizing as it cleans.
IS IT REALLY SAFE?
The product is as safe as water! Scoring all zeros on the hazard scale it requires no PPE (personal protective equipment). Review the lotus PRO SDS here.
ARE THERE APPROVALS?
EPA: The unit is classified as an on-site generator and a pesticidal device (therefore, a machine installed in a customer location to create solutions). Such devices are required to display the EPA-assigned establishment number for the manufacturer, which for this device is, EPA Est. No. 089093-CAN-001.
GREEN SEAL: The lotus® PRO produces a solution that has achieved Green Seal™ Standards GS-37 as a safe and effective cleaner, and GS-53 as a safe and effective sanitizer based on performance, concentration of product, minimized packaging, and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. (GreenSeal.org)
CSA – ASSE: Passed the ASSE 1055-2009 Standard for plumbing and chemical dispensers, which includes backflow testing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Inside the unit, oxygen from the air is safely turned into ozone then infused instantly into ordinary tap water as it flows through the unit. No waiting – the water is made on-demand, immediately.
2. Applied to a surface, the ozone is attracted to organic matter — dirt, grease, germs, stains and bacteria.
3. Harmless to people, the ozone quickly attacks and eliminates contaminants and renders them ready to be wiped away.
4. Only pure oxygen and water remain after the ozone cleans and sanitizes, creating no harm to your property or our planet.
DOES IT QUALIFY FOR GREEN BUILDING LEED POINTS?
YES! Using cleaning products generated on-site from tap water that replace at least 75% of conventional chemicals will qualify for one LEED point.
WHAT DOES OZONE KILL?
Ozone in water has been used for 100 years to disinfect drinking water, wash fresh produce, keep swimming pool water safe, and much more. It is one of the most powerful oxidizers, which means it attacks and “consumes” bacteria, viruses, odors, mold, fungi —- anything that comes into contact with it. Aqueous ozone has been approved for food-contact surface sanitizing by the FDA Food Code, demonstrating its effectiveness and safety. The concentration of ozone ewater follows approved levels for performance.
WHAT CAN’T IT DO?
1. While the ewater from the unit functions as a sanitizer, it does not replace EPA-registered disinfectants, which may be required in certain settings for health code compliance.
2. One of the great benefits of ozone is that it reverts to the normal state quickly, leaving nothing behind, but that means it cannot be stored for long terms. The ozone ewater produced by the unit is effective for two to six days depending on production settings.
NEXT: READ WHAT YOUR PEERS ARE SAYING!
“At Colliers international/Raleigh-Durham, we are deeply committed to socially and environmentally responsible business practices. Cleaning with stabilized ozone ewater is now a part of our strategy toward green buildings.” — Rick Amon, COO, Colliers
“When I first heard about ozone ewater, I was skeptical because “green” products are usually less effective and cost more. After using The eWater® System, I found that it’s as good or better than chemical cleaners — and it’s more cost-effective. In my 20 years of experience, I have never seen such a product work so well.” — Clarence “KC” Ashley, Head Custodian, Enloe High School
“Using The eWater® System we believe will make a true impact to our sustainability commitment – and our cleaning staff loves using the eWater products. We have installed systems at five of our clubs so far and we will be installing the rest soon.” — Christian Anastasiadis – COO McConnell Golf
|“Occasionally, we come across a better way than traditional; and for the reasons listed here, we are particularly pleased to benefit from The eWater® System.“ — Jennifer Diana, Community Association Manager, Miami, FL | 450-unit residential/commercial property|
CAPTRUST Tower in Raleigh from Kane Realty utilizes The eWater® System chemical-free cleaning system with aqueous ozone.
“We have seen a tremendous improvement in the cleanliness of the community, from the pool tiles to the grills to the club rooms. By offering this green amenity directly to residents as a 100% chemical-free cleaning alternative, we are uniquely able to add more value to their healthy lifestyle. We look forward to rolling this out at our other managed communities in the future.” — Bonnie Moser, Director of Kane Residential
“The majority of our maintenance and custodial folks have been with us for a long time and they know how to do their work. When they first learned about ozone ewater they were skeptical – but once the had a chance to test it their doubts went away. Now they are fully onboard with cleaning using The eWater® System and ozone ewater instead of chemicals.” — Randy Denton, Executive Building Maintenance
| “I find the ozone ewater to be as effective — maybe even a little more effective due to the decreased concern of bleaching clothes or carpet. It is great to have a seemingly endless supply of cleaner on hand.” — Jason Howell, Chief Engineer, TPC Wakefield Plantation
The eWater System provides cleaning without chemicals!
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE