Meeting the requirements of NC House Bill 845.
The intention of NC House Bill 845 – known as the North Carolina Healthy Schools Act for 2017 – is clear: improve the health of students by replacing conventional cleaning products with safer, “green” alternatives. If your school is looking at compliance with this ruling for the 2017-2018 school year, then take a closer look at stabilized aqueous ozone from The eWater System.
The eWater system, which includes lifetime warranty & support and unlimited online training for your staff, provides cleaning without chemicals using safe, natural and effective stabilized aqueous ozone (SAO). The patented technology of the SAO system transforms ordinary tap water into the world’s most effective chemical-free commercial cleaner. It eliminates germs, odors, stains, mold, mildew and other contaminants on any item or surface before changing safely back into water and oxygen. Better for your students & workers, better for your facility, better for your bottom line. Hear a facilities manager talk about the value of this technology.
SAO ewater is a rare example of when the right thing to do is also the economically smart thing to do. Benefits include:
- single solution replaces multiple cleaning products
- no health risks for staff – no related worker comp claims
- storage and management simplified
- ready-to-use product means cleaning gets done faster
- lack of residue means surfaces stay cleaner longer
- no packaging waste, no container disposal
- simplified training and no PPE required for staff
- compliant with the intent of NC House Bill 845
- a FREE, NO OBLIGATION TRIAL TO PROVE IT WILL WORK FOR YOUR SCHOOL
The eWater® System represents science & technology that belongs in your school! You will benefit from highlighting the sustainability value of ozone ewater to students, and the safety factor to concerned parents. It’s worth a few minutes of your time to check it out — ewateradvantage.com/education