How important is it to reduce the use of potentially hazardous chemicals around food? We think it’s plenty important and so does Food & Beverage Food Safety Magazine. Check out their story here …
Water is good. Electrolyzed water is better.
How does a restaurant clean and sanitize, maintain food safety in a healthy environment and protect its employees and the environment—all with a product that costs pennies per gallon?Electrolyzed water
eWater Advantage installs systems that allow restaurants and hotels to generate unlimited quantities of two products in their own facility: a sanitizer, and cleaner-degreaser. These products, made by combining tap water with small amounts of food-grade salt and low levels of electricity, contain no chemical additives and are proven effective. This enables food service organizations to provide a safer product in a safer environment, while truly protecting the health of customers, employees and the planet.eWater Advantage’s systems replace traditional ways of cleaning and sanitizing for food safety which tend to rely on harsh and potentially hazardous chemicals. This is of particular benefit to employees who typically have to work with products that may cause skin or respiratory irritation. Customers care about their health and the environment, and increasingly chose products and services that reflect a commitment to a safer, healthier world. If there’s a better way to clean that eliminates health hazards for food, staff, customers and the planet, why wouldn’t you do it? As OSHA says, if there is a safer way to do something, do it!
The benefits to using electrolyzed water:
- Effectiveness: Backed by science it meets FDA and EPA requirements for food-contact surface sanitation, and is even approved for use directly on fruits and vegetables. The cleaner leaves no residue which can keep surfaces cleaner, longer.
- Safety: Kills the pathogens that cause food-borne illnesses. Doesn’t irritate eyes, skin or lungs for sensitive customers or employees. Is known to be safe around people and food.
- Simplicity: It’s just water. Easy to manage and train employees to use throughout the facility.
- Cost-effective: It’s a smart investment which can immediately reduce the total cleaning expense when chemicals are eliminated. The system is on-site and can produce an unlimited supply.
- Responsible: It makes the industry better through germ control and product quality without compromising the health of people or the planet.
- Environmentally conscious: It’s a sustainable way to clean and sanitize. No more ordering, shipping, storing or disposing of chemical packaging. No fumes or residue means better air quality inside and no chemicals to be released into environment outside.
The use of electrolyzed water for food safety will become the new standard as more and more people understand the benefits it delivers from a human health, environmental health, financial and food safety perspective. The food safety magazine Original story here.
Find out more – electrolyzed water can replace your warewasher detergents, quat sanitizers and more of the harsh chemical cleaning products you use today. And what the electrolyzed water can’t replace, we offer a full line of eco-friendly alternative products used by thousands of customers. Contact us today.